Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Great game.
There is only one problem that makes it unplayable after some point. On arena from about wave 37 lag is so big that i can hardly aim or shoot. If press fire few times in a row i must wait 10 seconds before game will react to next imput (either from mouse or keyboard).
And my computer is quite good so i wuldnt blame him. Probably its not optimized enough for flash player to handle it.

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

Another bug

I killed boss in foothills, jump over the hole, start running and then suddenly I appeared in hole and 'game over'! I'm using IE8 and FP10.
Besides that, really cool game and great music too!

Bango! Bango!

Great idea, bad execution

Game is very laggy and you need better collision tests - hard to play, but idea is nice.

Qink Qink

Awesome game!

Great, addictive game! Good graphics, fine music, but in the beginning I found difficult to rotate the cube - maybe you should add more buttons to control it. Other small problem is that "exit to title" button doesn't work. I'm waiting for more levels or even new solids. Great work!

Short Term Memory Test Short Term Memory Test

To much time

On higher levels you should shorten time you get for remembering digits.

MinusNick responds:

I was thinking about doing that, but I didn't, lol. Thanks a lot for your review!

Spin the black circle Spin the black circle

Great!

Really good and simple game, and it's very addictive. Music is exellent, but such game could have better graphics. Sometimes the game is really hard, so I think you could add possibility to skip few levels. Good work!

Isora 2 Isora 2

Great!

Regardless of being not very original or innovative, this game is still amazingly addictive and fun. You made great work designing levels, because this is what really makes this game so awesome! They are very well balanced, not too hard, but often demanding some thinking. Graphics are very good for such game, music is also nice. I passed all levels and I'm waiting for Isora 3, with more special tiles and upgrades. Exellent work!

Armor Games Snowball 2008 Armor Games Snowball 2008

Nice

good game with nice graphics, but you need more luck than skills to beat the record. one bug - if you (by mistake) upgrage some ability over it's limit you loose your points and can't get it back

Stalingrad-2 Stalingrad-2

Great graphics, but very hard gameplay

This game has really good pixelart graphics, but i find it even more difficult than stalingrad1 (i couldn't even pass first part). Now there is no time between levels for thinking or upgrading turrets, airplanes don't use roads (i know it's logical, but now they are much tougher) and you can't build all turrets at once (factories are good idea, but when you don't have any time between waves, it's not good anymore). I also didn't like that turrets need so much time for upgrading. Nice things are our own tanks and trucks, but game is now very laggy. I also find that some text is missing in help section (which is rather confusing). I'm waiting for third part.

-Stalingrad- -Stalingrad-

good game

i really like this game, but it was too hard for me, graphics are nice, music was a good choice too. there is one bad thing - there is no turret's stats or enemies hp; anyway nice game