Pork Pork

awesome

great animation; this song is exellent and very, very addictive, i just can't stop listening to it! another great clip, so good as mango or blimp. i'm wainting for next one.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

amazing!

awesome work, the best one from brackenwood; i'm waiting for full lenght movie

Black And White Collab 4 Black And White Collab 4

great stuff!

awesome work, especially break dance - it was amazing. music was a good choice. great work!

EMIL EMIL

awesome!

great smooth animation! music was a good choice; sometimes i didn't knew what happened, action was so fast, but anyway it was great work!

Squaresville Squaresville

this is awesome!

great piece of art! and music is also amazing! hypnotic!

Legend of Luik Legend of Luik

not bad

i think you are better director than animator or artist, but it was a good beginning. music wasn't so awful for me, i like it.

TX2 responds:

Completely agree. I have been trying to get better at animating, though.

A Gamer & Resident Evil 4 A Gamer & Resident Evil 4

lol

great one! and even these graphics are cool, but sounds could be better synchronized

How To: Win a Daily How To: Win a Daily

funny !

really nice, and great voice acting!

Little-Rena responds:

Indeed it was, thankyou.

Happy Dream Happy Dream

great !

I don't like such music, but animation , graphics & style was awesome. Exellent work !

Black And White Collab 2 Black And White Collab 2

not bad

There are still problems with menu: authors button is not active, there are some missing scenes in scene select, and when you start movie from there, menu song won't stop. I think you put too many parts with flying dots, but there was few really great scenes. I also don't like the music, but maybe it's only my opinion. Otherwise good work.